Compleo Charging Solutions –
Everyone can join us on our journey and invest in sustainable technology. Since 2020, Compleo Charging Solutions has been listed in the Prime Standard at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Compleo uses the capital raised there to fund its growth strategy. In addition to expanding its own production capacities, this includes developing its sales activities across Europe as well as additional investment on research and development.
Compleo is a leading full-range provider of hardware and software solutions for electric mobility in Europe. Headquartered in Dortmund, Compleo supports business customers with charging stations. Our portfolio enables customers to install and expand charging infrastructure, but also to operate it efficiently via our agnostic backend.
Compleo’s contribution to climate change
It is Compleo’s vision to accelerate electric mobility as the most convenient and sustainable way to move forward for everyone in Europe. Compleo products make emission-free mobility accessible for everyone.
Our key figures
Every electric vehicle and every charging process with electricity from renewables makes a difference. With its large customer base, Compleo makes these positive effects count. In this way, the effects of our joint efforts to advance sustainable mobility can be felt immediately.
marketed charging sessions per month through our IT backend
kilometres were driven by our customers using emission-free energy
tonnes of CO2 emissions saved in 2021
157 g of CO2/km for combustion engines and 20 kWh/100 km for electric vehicles; Compleo customers usually use renewable energy only for charging EVs
(Status: The figures refer to 2021.)
Find here our company highlights
Exponential market growth driven by ecological mega trends and e-Mobility sector trends
- Growing sustainability movement, decentralisation of energy supply as well as decreasing energy production costs promote the shift towards a greentech mentality with transformed energy infrastructure
- Strong market pressure combined with government subsidies enables the development of e-mobility
Leading greentech product offering with proprietary software technology
- Broad product and software portfolio across own AC and DC charging technology
- Technology leader for more than 13 years based on strong R&D focus and 173 patent families in place
A leading market position with a very strong competitive edge
- Leading provider of charging solutions for public, semi-public and private spaces
- Integrated business model consisting of charging stations, software and services business segments
- Significant revenue growth ahead - approx. +200% revenue growth in Q1 2022 (vs. Q1 2021).
Focused and independent EV charging pure play
- Charging technology-focused business model with strong agility advantage over industrial conglomerates and utilities
- Clear strategic positioning allows to take advantage of the accelerating e-Mobility transition
Blue-chip customer base with long-standing client relationships
- Well established blue chip customer base across various industries including automotive, utility and retail companies
- Growing with key customers by implementing large projects across Europe
Experienced management team with clear strategy in place
- Management team – all being Compleo shareholders – with long and successful track record in the e-Mobility industries and experience in capital markets as well as managing growth companies
- Ongoing focus on technology leadership combined with production expansion in Germany and growth strategy on a European level
Markets Day 2022
In this video you will learn interesting facts about Compleo's strategies and goals. All under the slogan: "Compleo 2.0 - Charging for 2025".
Keep up to date
We offer you the opportunity to join our IR News Service in order to receive information from Compleo Charging Solutions promptly.
If you have any questions, please contact our IR team
Investor Relations Manager
Tel: +49 231 534 923 354